Blogger templates


I celebrate my birthday with my mum at Hometown

My birthday celebration this year's so-so. I arrived in the village continue to look for what is around the outside. This is the result .... hahahaha I love most. guava, pumpkin, and mango. in the village, this is my activity.

muka yang tension dalam happy


lunch time I go out with the mother. old town cafe
P.D is not P.P facebook wall correction (Bro Combet Amin Jepun & Bro Ay
chicken rendang rice with tropical moktail top up wth vanilla ice cream


I wrote a little bit slow on the activities of my birthday this year. because I am too busy. too much pressure within the near future. I suffered with the problem






I speak in his own palace
Thanks to the willing to read
mayori
مايوري

0 ¢σммєηтѕ ρєη¢σηтєηg:

Post a Comment

Envoys from the Palace Mayori.
Thank you for your comment .....
back again to read the court messengers.

signature
مايوري ⌠ª⌡ª♂Rimba™